Friday, April 25, 2008

We have finalized the arrangements for Larry's memorial service and wanted to post them for any who are interested.

The memorial service will be held on Sunday, April 27th at 3pm at First Wesleyan Church in High Point on Westchester Drive. Cumby Funeral Service on Eastchester Drive in High Point is in charge of the arrangements. Since Larry's wishes were to be cremated instead of a burial, there will be no visitation prior to the service. However, the family will available to visit with friends and family after the service.

We can not begin to express our gratitude for the many comments, cards and various expressions of support for our family during this time. Larry was such a blessed man. We are all so fortunate for sharing our lives with him.

With love,

Terri and family

2 comments:

debbie said...

Hi, this is Debbie Ware. Just heard the sad news from Pam. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need anybody to talk to I am always around. I love you and my heart goes out to you.

Wesley III said...

Terri, I just heard. I had no idea he had passed away already. I had been keeping tabs weekly, but I guess I should have kept tabs on a daily basis instead. You and the boys will be in my prayers. I love you guys and Larry so much. Well, at least we know where he is and that he is enjoying Christ right now as I speak. He is up there rejoicing and doing sound and light for him and running all the cool camera systems and such for God. In a way I am so jealous. He is up there cracking jokes with J.C.